1. Prepare the smoker with mesquite wood to at least 200 degree.
2. Prepare the infrared grill.
3. Trim the fat and the membrane from the beef brisket.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Once done season with mustard and Greek seasoning.
6. Place the brisket on the smoker grill and sear both the side. Cover the smoker and let it smoke for 60 minutes or until the brisket is almost cooked.
7. Grill the beef patty on the infrared grill; make a donut hole in between if you like.
8. Grill the patty for 30 minutes, flip after 15 minutes.
9. Once the brisket is done remove and let it rest, remove the patty as well.
10. Slice the beef brisket into thin slices.
11. Remove the patty from the grill and let it rest.
12. Serve the smoked brisket along with a side of mash potatoes.
13. Serve the patty with burger buns.