Stuffed Brisket Of Veal
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pork||1⁄4 Pound, minced|
|Veal||1⁄4 Pound, minced|
|Boneless veal brisket||2 Pound|
|Beef bouillon||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Wash the raisins in hot water, squeeze them, and put them to soak in the brandy.
2. Spread out the veal. Salt and pepper.
3. Mix the ingredients for the stuffing. Taste and correct seasonings and spread stuffing on the veal. Roll up and tie with string. Brush the roll with melted butter.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place roll in baking pan and add beef stock. Lower the heat to 325°F when the roll has turned brown (about 25 minutes). Cook for another 45 minutes. Turn every half hour.
5. Remove veal from baking pan and keep warm. Meanwhile make sauce. To thicken pan drippings slowly add heavy cream.