|Sea bream||2 Small, scaled, gutted, trimmed and cleaned|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bay leaves||4 (For Garnish)|
|Fresh thyme sprig||1 (For Garnish)|
|Lemon wedges||4 (For Garnish)|
1. Using a sharp knife, cut 2-3 deep slashes into the bodies of both fish in order to help them fully absorb the flavour of the basting sauce.
2. Place a slice of lemon and a bay leaf inside the cavity of each fish. Season inside the cavity with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients for the baste using a fork. Alternatively, place the basting ingredients in a small screw-top jar and shake well to combine.
4. Brush some of the baste liberally over the fish and place them on a rack over hot coals. Barbecue (grill) over hot coals for 20-30 minutes, turning and basting frequently.
5. Transfer the fish to a serving plate, garnish with fresh bay leaves, thyme and lemon wedges and serve.