1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with the aluminium foil and grease with non-stick spray.
2. In a mixing bowl cauliflower, 2 ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, eggs, garlic and oregano. Mix well with the spatula.
3. Pour all the batter over the lined cookie sheet and spread evenly.
4. Bake in oven for 23 minutes at 450 degrees F.
5. Take out from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes. Take out the breadstick form the foil and cut into sticks.
6. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
7. Place again in the oven and broil for 5 minutes.
8. Serve Cauliflower Breadstick with marinara sauce and enjoy!