Cracked Pepper Breadsticks
|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon, coarsely cracked|
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Spread out roll dough and press the dough together at perforations, making 4 large rectangles.
3. Cut each rectangle in half lengthwise, to make 8 strips.
4. Sprinkle each evenly with 1/2 teaspoon pepper, roll lengthwise and then roll them in the remaining pepper.
5. On an ungreased cookie sheet place the cookies 1 inch apart, and bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden-brown.
6. Serve Cracked Pepper Breadsticks hot alongside beverages such as coffee or soup.