1. Thaw puff pastry dough in refrigerator overnight.
2. Next day, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. On a baking sheet lay one of the pastry sheets, cover it with cheese.
5. Then put the second layer on top, sprinkle some black sesame seed and lightly pat it so that the sesame seeds stick to the pastry sheet.
6. Once done flip it over and then sprinkle the other side with white sesame seeds and seasons it with salt and pepper if you like.
7. Cut lengthwise into one inch strips, twist tightly.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 6-8 minutes or until puff pastry is golden brown.
9. Serve as a side to you salad or soup, or eat it just plain.