|Dry yeast||1⁄4 Ounce (2 1/4 Teaspoon, 1 Package)|
|Fat free milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Warm At 100 To 110 F)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Divided)|
|Shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese||3 Ounce (3/4 Cup, 2% Fat)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter flavored cooking spray||1|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1. Combine yeast and milk in a large bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Gradually stir 1 3/4 cups flour and next 3 ingredients into yeast mixture, using a wooden spoon. Turn dough out onto work surface and knead dough 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic, adding enough of remaining flour to prevent dough from sticking to hands.
3. Coat a medium bowl with cooking spray. Place dough in bowl, turning to coat top. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 35 minutes or until doubled in size. (Press two fingers into dough. If indentation remains, the dough has risen enough.)
4. Preheat oven to 400°.
5. Punch dough down; divide into 12 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 10-inch rope about 1/2 inch in diameter. Place ropes on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat ropes with cooking spray; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until golden.