|Dry yeast||1⁄4 Ounce (2 1/4 Teaspoon, 1 Package)|
|Fat free milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Warm At 100 To 110 F)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Divided)|
|Shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese||3 Ounce (3/4 Cup, 2% Fat)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter flavored cooking spray||1|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1. Combine yeast and milk in a large bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Gradually stir 1 3/4 cups flour and next 3 ingredients into yeast mixture, using a wooden spoon. Turn dough out onto work surface and knead dough 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic, adding enough of remaining flour to prevent dough from sticking to hands.
3. Coat a medium bowl with cooking spray. Place dough in bowl, turning to coat top. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 35 minutes or until doubled in size. (Press two fingers into dough. If indentation remains, the dough has risen enough.)
4. Preheat oven to 400°.
5. Punch dough down; divide into 12 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 10-inch rope about 1/2 inch in diameter. Place ropes on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat ropes with cooking spray; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until golden.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1577 Calories from Fat 483
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g83.9%
Saturated Fat 17.5 g87.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.3 mg21.4%
Sodium 2884.8 mg120.2%
Total Carbohydrates 205 g68.4%
Dietary Fiber 8.2 g33%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 63 g126.8%
Vitamin A 12.3% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 119.4% Iron 73.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet