Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Organic Whole Grain Bread
Organic Whole Grain Bread Recipes
A rich and hearty fall or winter salad MAKING 1. Cook bacon. 2. While bacon cooks wash spinach and radicchio. 3. Remove stems from spinach and chop radicchio. 4. Chop apple onion cheese and walnuts. 5. Remove bacon from pan and lay on paper towel to drain. 6.
Wilted Spinach and Radicchio Salad
Nourishment and helping protect our immunity system our motto If that s the case then this bowl of soup should keep the cold at bay Watch Caryellis show you how Today we are making Squash or Pumpkin Super Immunity Soup and it s seriously awesome. The
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so dont skip it Heres a quick easy and tasty option to add to your breakfast menu thats filling and as always Fit Foodie style MAKING 1. Take a mixing bowl with a tbsp of organic cultured cream cheese and add
Mushroom Scallion Cream Cheese Omelette
Here is a terrific crostini recipe that uses sprouted whole grain bread and edamame hummus. Watch this video that shows this nutritious recipe that is highly recommended. The appetizers are absolutely appealing and would definitely be a crowd pleaser. Check it
Edamame Hummus on Crostini
There is nothing like a hearty sandwich which is quite a meal itself Steak sandwich is simple to make but delectable idea for breakfast packed with high fibre for great energy throughout the day. Get engulfed in its unbeatable taste and savor it whenever you
Grilled Steak Sandwich
Here is part 2 of the fresh milled whole wheat pizza crust recipe video series. in this video the lady chef provides ingredient details and also gives some quick information on the health benefits of making a pizza with whole wheat. Watch part 3 for complete
Fresh Milled Whole Wheat Pizza Crust: Part 2
Combine the flour yeast and salt in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Add the honey oil egg and water. Stir well until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Let the dough rest 10 minutes. Stir in the cooked grain and the vegetables. Place the dough in an oiled 2
Vegetable Batter Bread
1. Place cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. 2. Combine cottage cheese yogurt mixture carrot green pepper celery and scallion. 3. Combine mustard with horseradish. Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Spread mustard
Whole-Grain Veggie Sandwiches
Dissolve the yeast in the water. Add the molasses oil salt and flour. Beat well. Let rise for 1 hour. Add the wheat sprouts ground in a food grinder or hand grain mill to the raised sponge. Add additional flour to make the dough kneadable. Knead well on a
Sprouted Wheat Bread
Mix the pineapple and cheese in a 2 quart casserole. Mix the juice honey salt and flour mixture in a saucepan. Stir and heat just until well blended. Pour over the pineapple and cheese. Top with bread crumbs. Dot the crumbs with butter. Bake 30 minutes at 350
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2. Place garlic cloves in a small baking pan. Roast for 35 minutes or until garlic is very soft. Squeeze garlic cloves at one end to press out softened garlic. 3. Combine roasted garlic with beans basil or parsley basil mixture
Mix the corn meal and soy flour together in a saucepan. Stir the water in slowly to prevent lumping and cook over a medium heat stirring constantly until boiling. Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm. Add salt oil and egg yolks. Beat egg whites until stiff
Savannah Spoon Bread
1. Combine zucchini broccoli mushrooms tomato green pepper corn cumin and cheese. 2. Stuff vegetable mixture into the 4 pita bread pockets.
Wipe mushrooms with paper towels before slicing. Heat a skillet and quickly saute mushrooms in butter until done. Add salt and sprinkle with flour. Gradually stir in cream and bring to boil. Add seasonings. The mushrooms go naturally with the rice ring.
1. Mash the beans slightly and spread on the bread or bagel half. Preheat broiler. 2. Top each open faced sandwich with 1 2 tablespoon cottage cheese. Sprinkle with paprika. 3.Place the bean sandwiches under the broiler until they are warm and slightly brown.
Super Quick Bean Sandwich
Cook celery in boiling water until tender 15 20 min. Drain. Saute onion in butter until transparent. Add to remaining ingredients with celery. Use to stuff crop and body cavity of bird weighing about 7 lbs minus head feet and organs.
1. Place cottage cheese and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. 2. Combine smooth cottage cheese with raisins and pineapple. 3. Spread cottage cheese mixture on 4 slices of whole grain bread.
Pineapple-Cheese Open-Faced Sandwiches