This recipe is a Sunday morning favorite. Slightly different from basic french toast, it easily made. Often people who do not like French toast have liked this dish. Also, sardines contain much more calcium than milk, which is a good reason to eat this dish
1 Can (10 oz)
2 Tablespoon, grated
1. Slice French baguette into big pieces.
2. Wash and slice the mushroom, shred the onion and set them aside.
3. Spread the butter and the tomato puree on the bread.
4. Then spread the sardines, the mushroom, the onion and the pineapple evenly on the bread.
5. Sprinkle grated cheese and thyme on the top.
6. Pre-heat oven at 140ºC. Bake the bread for 10 minutes.
Looking for a special recipe to make on a Sunday morning? This recipe is a variation of the French toast recipe and can be made very easily. Sardines contain much more calcium than milk and this makes this dish even more special.