Applesauce Quick Bread
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), firmly packed|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Tablespoon|
|Applesauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Combine the white flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Stir in the applesauce, egg whites, and milk.
3. Pour into a nonstick loaf pan, or a pan lined with a baking pan liner or lightly sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Let stand for 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
5. Bake bread for 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of the bread comes out dry.
6. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool. Cut into 10 slices.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1830 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 0.88 g4.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.6 mg1.5%
Sodium 1987.8 mg82.8%
Total Carbohydrates 408 g136%
Dietary Fiber 19.3 g77.4%
Sugars 149.2 g
Protein 48 g95%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 123.1% Iron 96.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet