|Minced garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
● Preheat oven to 350. Combine garlic, parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper into a small bowl.
● Cut bread in half lengthwise and place on a baking sheet. Spread oil mixture evenly on both sides of the bread.
● Pop in oven for 10 minutes.
● Remove bread from oven. Put broiler on high.
● Sprinkle 1 tbsp. of cheese on each side of the bread and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
● Place back in oven under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to toast the bread. Watch very carefully cause it goes fast!