Bread Peas Masala
|Boiled peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely sliced tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely sliced onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs), for frying|
1. Cut the bread slices into small cubes and deep fry in oil.
2. Boil and mash the potatoes.
3. Heat the oil in a kadai.
4. Saute the onions.
5. Add tomato, mashed potato, peas, chilli powder and salt. Cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add the fried bread pieces and cook till the gravy spreads on the bread.
7. When removing, garnish with curry leaves.
8. Serve hot.