Rich Banana bread with cinnamon crumble topping
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Ripe bananas||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Golden brown sugar||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Directions for preparation:
• Preheat oven to 350°F.
• Add butter and flour to 9x5x3-inch metal baking pan.
• Whisk 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl.
• Whisk next 5 ingredients in large bowl until smooth.
• Add dry ingredients; stir to blend. Transfer batter to pan.
• Mix 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and brown sugar and sprinkle it over the batter.
• Bake bread until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
• Cool bread in pan 30 minutes. Turn pan on its side; slide out bread, being careful not to dislodge topping.
• Turn bread right side up and cool completely.
Enjoy this lovely piece of bread as aside in a meal or with tea!
For more information please visit:http:/bakeittilyoumakeit.com
Calories 840 Calories from Fat 271
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.2%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg35.2%
Sodium 621.8 mg25.9%
Total Carbohydrates 138 g46%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.4%
Sugars 94.5 g
Protein 9 g17.5%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 8.5%
Calcium 5% Iron 17.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet