2. For the almond flour: Add the almonds and 9 cups of water to the vitamix or blender and blend together.
3. Strain the mix to separate the liquid and pulp.
4. Add the pulp to a sheet and flatten out. Add the sheet into a dehydrator and dehydrate the mix at 105 degrees Celsius for 12 hours.
5. Break the dehydrated almond flour and add into a food processor to make a fine powder.
6. Sift the powder 2-3 times until only a fine almond powder remains.
7. For the oak groats flour: Add the oak groats to a food processor and process well.
8. Sift the mix to separate the lumps from the powder and your oak groats flour is ready.
9. For the bread: In a bowl, add 4 cup of the almond flour, 1 cup of oat flour, golden flax seed, salt, nutritional yeast and olive oil.
10. Add the smoked raw barbecue sauce and spice rub and mix together well.
11. Preheat dehydrator to 105 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
12. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin into a thin sheet.
13. Pop into the dehydrator and let it dehydrate for 6-8 hours.
14. Flip the bread after 6 hours and pop back into the dehydrator for another 6 hours.
15. Plate the bread and serve along with anything you wish.
You can also store the additional almond flour to make cookies, pies and other desserts.