Beautiful Bread with Thermochef, Breakfasts, Cooking with Kim. This simple and easy to make Bread with Thermochef from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the kitchen ENJOY!
Luke warm water
1. Preheat the oven at 220 degrees C. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor jar take water, salt and sugar, blend for 30 seconds.
3. Add in the flour and yeast and pulse again to form dough.
4. Take out the dough in a glass bowl, sprinkle sea salt over it.
5. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it sit for 30 minutes.
6. Take out the dough over parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 220 degrees C.
7. Toast the bread and serve with eggs and juice.