Banana Bread, 4 Ingredients Lunches & Snacks, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Banana Bread from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the kitchen ENJOY!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Self rising flour
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mash bananas and mix sugar into it. Mix well both the ingredients.
3. Add in the mayonnaise and mix again.
4. Stir in the self-rising flour and mix again all the ingredients.
5. Scrape out the batter in parchment lined loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes at 180 degrees F.