Curry and Rice Bread
|Bread flour||210 Gram (hard flour and strong flour)|
|Powdered milk||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||5 Gram|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|White rice||150 Gram (cooked and cold)|
|Processed cheese||30 Gram, dice|
|Dry yeast||3 Teaspoon|
|Potatoes||40 Gram, dice|
|Carrots||30 Gram, dice|
|Bacon strips||30 Gram, slice|
1. Measure all the ingredients in advance with a measuring cup and measuring spoon.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook diced potatoes and carrots al dente, then drain well.
3. Remove the bread pan (twist the bread pan anti-clockwise and lift up to remove) and set the kneading blade. Make sure that they are clean before you use.
4. Place and pile up the bread flour, sugar, powdered milk, salt, curry powder, black pepper, cold cooked white rice, butter, and diced processed cheese in the middle of the bread pan.
5. Pour in the water around the pile. Wipe the outside of the pan to remove any flour or liquid.
6. Put the bread pan into the bread machine and turn slightly clockwise.
7. Close the lid. Open the upper lid and place the dry yeast in the dry yeast dispenser. It will add the dry yeast automatically.
8. Choose the "Gohan" baking option. Select the "Gohan" bread type. Select the "Raisin" mode with a note: extra ingredients can be added directly into the bread pan when the beep sounds. Start the machine.
9. When the machine beeps, add extra the ingredients: diced potatoes, diced carrots, and sliced bacon strips. The machine automatically starts after 3 minutes.
10. When it's done, press stop and remove the bread pan from the bread machine immediately. Leave to cool on a kitchen cloth for 2 minutes.
11.Remove the bread from the bread pan and allow cooling on a wire rack. Remove the blade if the blade got stuck in the bread.
12. Slice and serve.
Note: You can only place dry ingredients (e.g. dried fruit, nuts) in the raisin dispenser.
Use measuring cups and spoons. If you make a mistake, you will waste 4 hours baking the bread. (Measuring cup and measuring spoon come with the bread machine.) Or, you want to remember where you are up to if anyone talked to you while placing the ingredients.