1. Preheat grill to 350 degree F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and all spice. Mix well.
4. Throw walnut, cranberries, and raisins in it. Mix well.
5. In a separate bowl, combine zucchini, eggs, oil, and vanilla. Mix.
6. Add zucchini mixture into the large bowl with flour. Fold to incorporate.
7. Transfer zucchini mixture in the greased pan. Spread it evenly.
8. Pop it in oven, and bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick when inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Remove from oven, and allow bread to cool in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer it to wire rack and let it cool completely.
10. Cut into slices and serve zucchini bread immediately with a cup of hot tea.
You can use cloves instead of all spice.
If you want smaller portion than use smaller baking dish.