Easy Zucchini Bread
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Zucchini||3 Cup (48 tbs), freshly grated|
|Coconut oil/Brown butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|All spice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry ginger powder||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Walnut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely chopped,|
|Dry cranberries||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Raisin||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat grill to 350 degree F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and all spice. Mix well.
4. Throw walnut, cranberries, and raisins in it. Mix well.
5. In a separate bowl, combine zucchini, eggs, oil, and vanilla. Mix.
6. Add zucchini mixture into the large bowl with flour. Fold to incorporate.
7. Transfer zucchini mixture in the greased pan. Spread it evenly.
8. Pop it in oven, and bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick when inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Remove from oven, and allow bread to cool in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer it to wire rack and let it cool completely.
10. Cut into slices and serve zucchini bread immediately with a cup of hot tea.
You can use cloves instead of all spice.
If you want smaller portion than use smaller baking dish.
Calories 715 Calories from Fat 276
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.4%
Saturated Fat 22 g109.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.5 mg23.5%
Sodium 531.8 mg22.2%
Total Carbohydrates 100 g33.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19%
Sugars 45.5 g
Protein 11 g22.1%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 18.6%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 23.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet