Homemade Bread Using a Bread Machine
|Bread flour||250 Gram|
|Powdered milk||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry yeast||1 Teaspoon|
1. Measure all the ingredients in advance with a measuring cup and measuring spoon.
2. Remove the bread pan (twist the bread pan anti-clockwise and lift up to remove) and set the kneading blade. Make sure that they are clean before you use.
3. Place and pile up the bread flour, sugar, powdered milk, salt, and butter in the middle of the bread pan. Then pour in the water around the pile. Wipe the outside of the pan to remove any flour or liquid.
4. Put the bread pan into the bread machine and turn slightly clockwise.
5. Close the lid.
6. Open the upper lid and place the dry yeast in the dry yeast dispenser. It will add the dry yeast automatically. Wipe if it's wet but avoid generating the static electricity.
7. Choose a baking option. Select a bread type. Start the machine.
8. When it's done, press stop and remove the bread pan from the bread machine immediately.
9. Leave to cool on a kitchen cloth for 2 minutes. Then remove the bread from the bread pan and allow to cool on a wire rack.
10. Slice and enjoy.