Chocolate, banana & peanut butter are an amazing combination, as most of us can attest to. Now, bake those flavors into an amazing banana bread!
All purpose flour
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Semisweet chocolate chips
3 Cup (48 tbs)
2 Large, mash
Peanut oil/Canola oil
1 Cup (16 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs) (chunky or smooth)
3 Cup (48 tbs), lukewarm
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease a non stick loaf pan with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift and combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Throw wheat germ, and semisweet chocolate chips in it. Mix well. Set aside.
5. In a separate bowl, add egg and whisk.
6. Put banana and mash it with potato masher.
7. Drop peanut oil, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. Whisk to evenly combine.
8. Pour tea or water, and mix.
9. Gradually pour egg mixture into the large mixing bowl with flour. Mix after each addition.
10. Drop sugar or honey, and mix well. Add more water if the batter is too dry.
11. Pour mixture into loaf pan. Spread evenly.
12. Pop it oven and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until skewer when inserted in the centre comes out clean.
13. Remove from oven, and allow it to rest in pan for 5 minutes.
14. Transfer it to a wire rack, and let it cool for at least 30 minutes.
15. Cut in slices, and serve bread with a glass of hot milk.