1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine saltine cracker, flour, apple, tapioca, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, crack eggs and whisk.
5. Pour tea, and oil in it. Mix to combine.
6. Gradually,put egg mixture into the large bowl with flour. Mix after each addition.Add more tea if the batter is too dry.
7. Pour mixture into loaf pan. Spread evenly.
8. Pop it oven and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until skewer when inserted in the centre comes out clean.
9. Remove from oven, and allow it to rest in pan for 10 minutes.
10. Transfer it to wire rack, and let cool completely.
11. Cut in slices, and serve quick bread with a glass of hot milk.