1 Cup (16 tbs) (dried cranberries, raisins and/or pecans)
Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together sugar, vanilla extract and almond or soy milk.
3. In a blender blend together sugar mixture, zucchini and tofu until smooth
4. Slowly stir in all purpose unbleached flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt
5. Add your choice of dried cranberries, raisins, chocolate chips and/or pecans
6. Grease small bread tin spread the batter and bake in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes.
7. Serve the bread over breakfast coating with a spread or toasting it to accompany beverages like coffee or tea.