This easy and delicious quick bread is the perfect snack for entertaining - but also makes an amazing bread for sandwiches!
1 Large, dice
Extra virgin olive oil
Plain white flour
1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)
2 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
2 Tablespoon, melt
Dry white wine
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), slice
2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded
Green bell pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place a pan over medium high heat, pour olive oil, and sauté onion in it until caramelized and golden. Turn off heat and keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, crack eggs, and whisk until frothy.
4. Add flour, baking powder, olive oil, melted butter, dry white wine, and port wine. Mix it well.
5. Drop, sautéed onion, cheese, olives, salt, and pepper. Mix to combine.
6. Into a greased loaf pan, pour the mixture.
7. Pop it in oven, and bake for 50minutes or until well risen and golden brown.
8. Remove from the loaf pan, and allow it to cool before slicing.
9. Cut into slices, and serve it with cheese spread and veggies as sandwich.