1. In Bamboo Fiber Bowl mix flour, seasoning mix, yeast and salt in large.
2. Add in water and 2 tbsp. of the oil to flour mixture; stir until blended.
3. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature for 10 hours.
4. Brush Deep Covered Baker with remaining 1 tbsp.
5. Place dough onto a floured Pastry Mat; lightly sprinkle top of dough with flour. Fold dough over itself three or four times and place in baker.
6. Microwave 2 cups water in Small Batter Bowl on HIGH 5 minutes.
7. Place uncovered baker into a cold oven and place batter bowl of hot water next to baker. Close oven. Let dough rise for 60 minutes.
8. Carefully remove baker from oven to avoid deflating dough. Remove batter bowl from oven. Preheat oven to 450°F.
9. Cover baker with lid and bake for 30 minutes. Remove lid and bake another 15 minutes.
10. Remove baker from oven. Carefully remove bread from baker to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool at least 20 minutes.
11. Serve No knead bread with scrambled eggs and juice for breakfast.
Any of the following Pantry items can be used: All-Purpose Dill, Chive & Tarragon, Herbs de Provence, Italian or Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix; Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic, Fennel & Herb or Garlic & Herb Rub.
Garlic Oil or Rosemary Oil can be substituted for the canola or olive oil, if desired.
This recipe can be made in the Round Covered Baker, if desired. Simply halve the ingredients and prepare as directed above.