1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked and chopped (soak in water for about 2o minutes)
1 Cup (16 tbs), ground
1. In a food processor, shred the carrots and set aside.
2. In the same processor jar, combine the raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pulse to combine.
3. Add in the shredded carrots and process once again.
4. Scrape the sides with a spatula and process again.
5. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and add in the shredded coconut.
6. Add in the pecans and mix well.
7. Gradually incorporate the ground flaxseed with this mixture.
8. On a cutting board, sprinkle some ground flaxseed and shape equal sized loaves with the prepared mixture.
9. Place them in the dehydrator at 120 degrees for about five hours.
10. Slice and serve the carrot bread as a snack.