This is an easy recipe to make Pumpkin Bread or muffins that is freezer friendly. Make in less than 4 minutes, Mix, mash and pour then enjoy.
1 Large, canned (15 Ounce Can)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1 Teaspoon, ground
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place a a zip/seal-able bag on the bag holder.
3) Add the pumpkin, eggs, flour, sugar, pecans, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, pumpkin spice and vanilla extract into the bag.
4) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Pour out the batter into a loaf pan and spread evenly.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 50 to 60 minutes until the crust is golden brown and a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
7) Allow the pumpkin bread to cool down and freeze or slice serve.