Rosemary Focaccia with Sweet Peppers & Garlic
|Love rosemary focaccia mix||192 Gram (for bread)|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for bread)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for bread)|
|Feta cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated (for bread)|
|Red pepper||1 Small, thin long strips (just a few strips for bread)|
|Red onion||1 Small, thin long strips (just a few strips for bread)|
|Crimson love spice blend||1 Tablespoon (for sauce)|
|White balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon (for sauce)|
1. In a bowl, empty a packet of rosemary focaccia mix.
2. Add olive oil and water in it. Mix it into sticky dough.
3. Grease a cookie sheet, and place the dough on it. Spread and give it a desired shape.
4. Spread feta cheese on top of the dough.
5. Sprinkle few strips of red onion and pepper, and place the cookie sheet in a hot oven (about 350 degree F). Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. For the dip, in a small bowl, mix together crimson love spice blend, white balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.
7. Serve the Rosemary Focaccia bread cut into squares with the Crimson Love dip.
Calories 1415 Calories from Fat 1031
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 116 g178.7%
Saturated Fat 18.3 g91.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20 mg6.7%
Sodium 3068.7 mg127.9%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.7%
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 17 g33.7%
Vitamin A 41.5% Vitamin C 149.4%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 18.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet