1.Preheat oven to 200 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a stainless steel bowl, empty the flour.
3. Add the baking powder and salt to the flour. Mix everything well.
4. Make a well in the center of the flour.
5. In a smaller bowl, crack open an egg and whisk it.
6. Pour in the whisked egg and yogurt in the well made in the center of the bowl of flour.
7. Pour in the oil too in the well along with the recommended amount of water.
8. Start folding in the flour slowly in the poured wet ingredients. Gradually work into a ball.
9. Dust the counter surface with some dry flour.
10. Place the ball of dough on it and knead into dough for 5 minutes slowly and steadily. If the dough is too dry you can sprinkle in some hot water or if it is too wet then you can add some dry flour.
11. Once kneaded, form the smooth dough into a ball. Cover with a towel and let it rest for 1 hour on the counter.
12. Dust the counter surface again with flour and place the dough on it and cut it into 6 equal pieces.
13. Roll each dough into a ball and then roll out into a thin circular disc with the help of a rolling pin.
14. Heat a frying pan to medium hot.
15. Dab some butter on the surface.
16. Place each naan on the heated frying pan and cook for about 6 minutes until the bread gets brown spots on either sides.
17. Place the cooked bread on a plate and cover with foil.
18. Place it in the oven to keep warm.
19. Take them out from the oven and pair up with a spicy Indian curry and serve it .