1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Wash zucchini and cut off ends. If the seeds are really large you may remove them.
3. Grate enough zucchini to make 2 cups. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, mix together sugar and oil.
5. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well and set aside.
6. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
7. Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and stir well.
8. Stir in grated zucchini.
9. Generously spray 2 loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray.
10. Evenly pour the mixture into your pans.
11. Bake in the oven for about 1 hour.
12. Remove from oven and let cool on wire racks until you can remove them from the pans.
13. Let them cool fully before slicing. Plate it and serve with a cup of coffee.
Chopped walnuts and raisins can also be added in the batter and yields good results.