1) Mix the water and yeast together and set the mixture aside for about 40-50 minutes.
2) Set the oven out in the sun and let it preheat.
4) Stir the now settled yeast and water mixture.
5) Add the salt and sugar.
6) Put the mixture in the baking tin and set the tin in the oven.
7) Let the bread bake for about 45 minutes.
8) Serve the bread as and when preferred.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 35 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.29 g0.44%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.18%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1942.4 mg80.9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 1 g2.5%
Vitamin C 0.03%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet