1. Combine the whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, 3 tablespoon of oil, salt and warm water together to make the dough.
2. Place the dough in an oiled bowl, cover it and let it rest in a warm place for 1/2 hour.
3. Take to dough and knead it again by hand and divide into two equal parts.
4. Roll each part into a long rope and cut out equal sized portions.
5. Roll each portion into a small ball and keep it on a lightly floured counter and cover it.
6. Take a ball, dust some flour and roll into a 5 inch round circle.
7. Lightly brush it with vegetable oil.
8. Fold the dough in half and lightly brush the top of the semi circle with vegetable oil.
9. Fold the dough again forming a triangle.
10.Dust each side with flour and roll out into a 7 inch triangle.
11.Place it on a heated griddle and cook for a minute on each side.
12.Brush with vegetable oil on either sides of the baked paratha.