The Simple Chef cooks banana bread and shows you how simple it is !
Background music from the CD Mona Lisa's Smile .by my friend Dolores Dagenais. L
Please see video
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2) Take two bananas and peel them.
3) Add the bananas to the bowl and mash with fork.
4) Add 2 eggs, 1/2 cup sunflower oil, and 1/3 cup of sugar. Blend them well and add 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
5) Add 1 1/3 cups of flour to the banana mixture.
6) Pour the batter into the greased baking dish and bake for an hour at 325 degrees.
This banana bread is a wonderful baked dish to make at home. It is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Your family and friends will definitely love this recipe and say it's by far the best! Give it a try!!!