1. Cook pears with honey, until softened.
2. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
3. Spread peanut butter on 2 slices of bread. Top with fruit and another piece of bread. Dip both sides of the sandwich in the egg mixture, soaking well.
4. Cook, flipping once, until it’s hot, a bit crispy and the egg is fully cooked.
5. Serve topped with yogurt, walnuts and maple syrup.
French Toast gets stuffed! It features Abundant Harvest Organics pears, Burroughs Family Farms eggs, milk, bread, cinnamon, nutmeg and of course peanut butter. Serve this dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner, with a side of fruit salad, bacon or potatoes!