Try serving up some of my Cheesy Garlic Bread the next time you make dinner! I bet you can’t have just one piece!
French bread loaf
1 (1/2 Cup)
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Start by slicing your loaf of bread into inch thick pieces.
3) In a small bowl add the butter and minced garlic, give the butter a good stir.
4) Pour the shredded cheese out on a flat surface.
5) Begin to spread the butter mixture over one side of the sliced bread, then dip the buttered side into the cheese.
6) Place the bread over aluminum foil. You want the bread to be placed back in shape of the loaf.
7) Continue to repeat the steps until all the sliced bread is coated.
8) Cover the complete loaf with aluminum foil and place it in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
9) Check on the bread, once the cheese has melted your bread is ready to eat!
10) Serve with a meal as a side dish. Enjoy!