1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C) and grease well 18 muffin tins
2. Mix biscuit mix and sugar together.
3. Add beer, and beat by hand or with hand beater until thoroughly mixed.
4. Let sit for about 12 minutes.
5. Pour or spoon into muffin tins filling them about half full.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. Cool in the tins after removing from the oven and serve warm with butter or jam.
Don’t have any bread in your bread box and feeling lazy to go to the supermarket to buy a loaf? Here is the easiest bread in the world to make. 3 ingredients, 1 bowl and 15 minutes! No need to knead, no ferment bread! Perfect for those who have never walked into to kitchen and for those who always have a bottle of beer in the refrigerator! These are like biscuit beer muffins! It is a great bread to experiment with. You can add anything to it for amazing combinations! It goes great with chili, soup, stew, as