These easy to prepare crispy little treats can be served in place of crackers or chips at your next holiday gathering. They also make a great, lower fat, unprocessed snack alternative.
1 Large (One Loaf)
Extra virgin olive oil
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Medium, minced
White cheddar cheese/Any cheese of your choice
1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (Aged)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Slice the baguette into thin slices (about 1/2 inch each)
3. Mix the garlic, salt, and olive oil together and brush baguette slices on both sides with the oil mixture.
4. Bake in a pre-heated 350 oven for 10-12 minutes until cheese is bubbly and the baguette slices are toasted and crispy.
5. Turn the oven heat off and leave in for another 15 minutes to crisp further.
You must try these Baguette Cheddar Crisps. These easy to prepare crispy little treats can be served in place of crackers or chips at your next holiday gathering. These are also low in fat as compared to chips or other fried stuff. Perfect to keep jarfuls for holiday entertainment. View this video to make this easy snack.