2. In a bowl, mash the bananas and then stir in the vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla.
3. Stir a spoonful of the flour into the chocolate chips, to prevent them from floating to the bottom of the bread. Stir the sugar, and the rest of the flour into the banana mixture.
4. When this is all incorporated, stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Pour into a Bundt pan, or pan of your choice, that has been sprayed with cooking spray. I used the vegetable spray that has flour in it and have found that that works very well.
6. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Mine baked for 1 hour. If you use a muffin pan or loaf pan, the cooking time will be different. It will be done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. Let cool on a cooling rack in the pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate.
This a delicious way to use up bananas that are getting overly ripe. The chocolate chips add a great flavor to this bread. It can be baked in a Bundt pan, such as Lynn does, or a loaf pan, muffin pan or a regular tube pan. Enjoy!