Zucchini Walnut Bread
|All-purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Salad oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Unpeeled zucchini||1 Pound, grated|
|Finely chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Greased 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan and keep aside.
1) Take waxed paper and combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and add sugar, oil and eggs. Beat them with electric mixer until smooth.
3) Add all the dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Fold zucchini, chopped nuts and vanilla and stir until well combined.
4) Put the batter into prepared pan and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done. Cool in pan 10 minutes.
5) Cool completely on wire rack.
6) Serve zucchini walnut bread.
Calories 1206 Calories from Fat 563
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g99.5%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.9%
Trans Fat 0.7 g
Cholesterol 158.6 mg52.9%
Sodium 1092.6 mg45.5%
Total Carbohydrates 144 g48.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.3%
Sugars 78.3 g
Protein 18 g36.9%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 33.6%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 32.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet