Zucchini Walnut Bread
|All-purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Salad oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Unpeeled zucchini||1 Pound, grated|
|Finely chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Greased 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan and keep aside.
1) Take waxed paper and combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and add sugar, oil and eggs. Beat them with electric mixer until smooth.
3) Add all the dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Fold zucchini, chopped nuts and vanilla and stir until well combined.
4) Put the batter into prepared pan and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done. Cool in pan 10 minutes.
5) Cool completely on wire rack.
6) Serve zucchini walnut bread.