Cheesy Garlic Bread
|Unsliced french bread loaf||16 Ounce (1 Number)|
|Shredded swiss cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Celery seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Cut the French bread into 1-inch slices and keep aside.
2) Take the remaining ingredients and mix them well.
3) Apply the butter between bread slices.
4) Put the loaf in foil and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
5) Serve the cheesy garlic bread as a side dish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2465 Calories from Fat 1204
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 135 g208.2%
Saturated Fat 82 g410.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 346.2 mg115.4%
Sodium 1939 mg80.8%
Total Carbohydrates 259 g86.4%
Dietary Fiber 16.9 g67.4%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 81 g161.6%
Vitamin A 77.6% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 112.7% Iron 101.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet