Cheesy Garlic Bread
|Unsliced french bread loaf||16 Ounce (1 Number)|
|Shredded swiss cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Celery seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Cut the French bread into 1-inch slices and keep aside.
2) Take the remaining ingredients and mix them well.
3) Apply the butter between bread slices.
4) Put the loaf in foil and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
5) Serve the cheesy garlic bread as a side dish.