Apple Butter Bread
|Self-rising flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Apple butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Golden raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a bowl mix flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Keep aside.
3. In a large bowl add eggs, butter, apple butter, and milk and beat well.
4. Stir in pecans and raisins.
5. Gently add flour mixture and stir until moistened.
6. Grease and flour a 9- x 5- x 3-inch inch loaf pan.
7. Spoon the mixture into it.
8. Bake in oven for 1 hour and 5 minutes.
9. Cool in pans for 10 minutes.
10. Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
11. Serve sliced.