|Dry yeast||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Warm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (110 To 115�F)|
|Low-fat cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), creamed, heated to lukewarm|
|Melted margarine||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Dill weed||2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Softened margarine||1 Tablespoon (Use As Needed)|
1) In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add sugar and salt.
2) In another bowl, mix cottage cheese, 3 tablespoons margarine, onion, dill weed, egg, soda, and half of the flour until smooth.
3) To make stiff dough, add remaining flour. Cover it with a damp towel and let it rise it to double.
4) Punch it down and then take a sprayed 1 ½ quart round casserole and put the dough into it. Let it rise again to double.
5) Bake it for 40 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
6) Apply it with margarine and season with salt. Let it cool rack.
7) Serve it with beef stew for any meal.