|Barley malt syrup/Honey||1 Teaspoon|
|Warm water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking yeast||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole wheat bread flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Barley flakes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Wheat flakes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice flakes||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Flax seeds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Millet||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Rye flakes||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Soy flakes||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cornmeal||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Seven grain cereal||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Caraway seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Wheat bran/Rice / oat bran||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pumpkin seeds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Warm water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
1) The oven is preheated to 200 degrees C.
2) Baking sheets are greased and kept aside.
3) Hot water is poured over the sweeteners, placed in a bowl.
4) When it turns luke warm, yeast is stirred in.
5) This mixture is placed in a warm, draft-free location, till the mixture becomes foamy.
6) All the grains, flakes and seeds are placed in a bowl and blended with the help of a food processor (some grains may remain rough, which is acceptable).
7) This grain mixture is mixed well with flour in a bowl.
8) The yeast mixture is added to the flour-grain mixture.
9) This is followed by adding warm water (enough for the dough to hold together).
10) The mom's bread dough is placed on greased baking sheets (about 1/3 cup of dough per bread).
10) The top of the dough is flattened slightly.
11) When the oven has been heated to 200 degrees, it is turned off.
12) The dough is placed in the oven for about 15 minutes and allowed to rise.
(the bread can be allowed to rise, even on gas).
13) The bread is sliced while still warm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3930 Calories from Fat 713
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g134.1%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1813.7 mg75.6%
Total Carbohydrates 660 g219.8%
Dietary Fiber 94.6 g378.4%
Sugars 11.5 g
Protein 149 g297.9%
Vitamin A 15.2% Vitamin C 78.4%
Calcium 116.2% Iron 411.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet