GLUTEN FREE SESAME BREAD
|Sorghum flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (250 Milliliter)|
|Tapioca starch||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (175 Milliliter)|
|Millet||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (125 Milliliter)|
|Almond meal||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), ground (150 Milliliter)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon (15 Milliliter)|
|Xanthan gum||2 Teaspoon (10 Milliliter)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Rapid rise yeast||1 Tablespoon (15 Milliliter)|
|Warm water||300 Milliliter (1.25 Cup)|
|Canola oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tbsp)|
|Juice of lemon||2 Milliliter (0.5 Tsp)|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon (30 Milliliter)|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Spray a 9x5 inch (23x13 cm) loaf pan with canola oil.
3. In large bowl, combine sorghum, tapioca, millet, almond meal, brown sugar, xanthan gum, salt and yeast. Mix well. Set aside.
4. Using a stand mixer with a flat paddle attachment, beat together water, canola oil, lemon juice and eggs until well mixed and frothy.
5. Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and beat on low speed for about 4 minutes, or until mixture looks very smooth and very sticky.
6. Scrape the dough into oiled loaf pan. Smooth the surface. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Cover with an oiled piece of plastic wrap (oiled side down) and place pan in a warm place. Allow the dough to rise until almost double in size, about 30 – 40 minutes.
8. Remove plastic wrap and bake loaf for 40 – 45 minutes or until sounds hollow when tapped.
9. Remove from pan and place on wire rack to cool.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1977 Calories from Fat 624
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g108.7%
Saturated Fat 8 g40.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 423 mg141%
Sodium 2118.5 mg88.3%
Total Carbohydrates 300 g99.9%
Dietary Fiber 33.8 g135.3%
Sugars 15.9 g
Protein 52 g103.2%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 37.1% Iron 83%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet