Microwave Brown Bread
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Pillsbury Best)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Non fat buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Grease two 2 cup microwave-safe measuring cups and line the bottom with microwave-safe waxed paper and grease one more time.
2) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine all the ingredients in it except raisins and mix well.
4) Add raisins by hand and stir until nicely blended.
5) Divide the batter into the two greased and lined cups. Cover with microwave-safe plastic wrap and cook in the microwave.
6) Remove from cups and serve immediately.
Calories 236 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.7%
Saturated Fat 0.51 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.4 mg1.1%
Sodium 379.1 mg15.8%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g17.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 29.4 g
Protein 6 g11.4%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 0.86%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet