Warm Lemon Bread
|Crusty loaf||1 Medium, cut into large chunks|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , freshly juiced|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. On a baking tray, line with foil.
3. Place bread chunks and drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper.
4. Cover tightly with foil and bake in pre heated oven for 25 minutes or till done.
5. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
6. Serve warm Lemon bread as an accompaniment to salads or soups.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2482 Calories from Fat 931
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g169.7%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3615.2 mg150.6%
Total Carbohydrates 341 g113.7%
Dietary Fiber 16.4 g65.5%
Sugars 40.1 g
Protein 54 g108.6%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 74.8%
Calcium 30.8% Iron 81%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet