Hot Savory Bread
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and crushed|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Ounce (125 gram)|
|Dark rye bread loaf||1 , thickly sliced (long, crusty)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 200°C (400°F).
2. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and mustard. Mix well and apply on the rye loaf slices.
3. Arrange slices again into a loaf shape and wrap in foil.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 25 minutes.
5. Once baked, remove from oven and transfer on to a platter.
6. Serve warm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2036 Calories from Fat 943
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 106 g162.4%
Saturated Fat 58.4 g291.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 243.8 mg81.3%
Sodium 3029.6 mg126.2%
Total Carbohydrates 225 g75.1%
Dietary Fiber 24.5 g97.8%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 50 g100.1%
Vitamin A 56.7% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 19.5% Iron 44.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet