Hot Savory Bread
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and crushed|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Ounce (125 gram)|
|Dark rye bread loaf||1 , thickly sliced (long, crusty)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 200°C (400°F).
2. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and mustard. Mix well and apply on the rye loaf slices.
3. Arrange slices again into a loaf shape and wrap in foil.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 25 minutes.
5. Once baked, remove from oven and transfer on to a platter.
6. Serve warm.