|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Unsweetened coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firm ripe mangoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely chopped|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Salad oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 5 inch bread loaf pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, cinnamon powder and baking soda. Sieve together.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Transfer mixture on to greased pan and bake in pre heated oven for 75 minutes or till done.
6. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
7. Slice once completely cool and serve immediately.