Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free.
4 Medium, whisk
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Clove (10 gm), crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wash and dry spinach.
3. In a heated skillet, pour grapeseed oil.
4. Add crushed garlic and pine nuts and sauté it over a low flame till it is golden brown in color.
5. In a blender, take basil leaves. Add sautéed pine nuts and garlic mixture. Blend it well.
6. Add salt and spinach. Blend it again.
7. In a bowl, break eggs and beat it well.
8. Add it to the food processor and blend it again.
9. Grease the pie pan with grapeseed oil.
10. Pour the spinach batter into it.
11. Bake it in the oven on the top rack for 30 minutes.
12. Cool for 20 to 30 minutes.
13. Serve it as a sandwich with ham, avocado and tomato.
If you are looking for a healthy way to have bread, here is one of the ways! Make your bread with spinach, basil and pine nuts and have a healthy and nutritious breakfast with every bite. This recipe video demonstrates the recipe step by step, watch it!