Hot Dog Sandwich Spread
|Cooked frankfurters/Wiener slices||7 Cup (112 tbs) (About 4 In Number, 1/2 Inch Slices)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Blender Made)|
|Sweet pickles||2 , chopped in 1 inch slices|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
1) In a blender, add 1/4 cup of sausage slices and blend until meat is coarsely chopped. Repeat all the steps until all the meat is done.
2) Take a mixing bowl and transfer the meat.
3) Blend all the remaining ingredients until pickle is coarsely chopped.
4) Mix together chopped meat and mix until well incorporated.
5) Use this hot dog sandwich spread for making sandwiches for picnics