|Brown sugar||4 Ounce (115 Grams)|
|Vegan margarine||4 Ounce (115 Grams)|
|Syrup||3 Ounce (85 Grams)|
|Rolled oats||1⁄2 Pound (225 Grams)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. In a saucepan add margarine, syrup and sugar and heat them.
3. Stir in oats and spread the mixture over greased baking tin with largest possible diameter.
4. Bake the mixture in pre-heated oven for about 20 -2 5 minutes.
5. Cool for about 5 minutes, and cut it into squares and leave them in tins for long time.
6. Serve flapjacks during breakfast or as a snack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2360 Calories from Fat 944
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g164.1%
Saturated Fat 18.4 g91.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 92.1 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 330 g109.9%
Dietary Fiber 22.5 g90%
Sugars 117.9 g
Protein 32 g63.5%
Vitamin A 81.1% Vitamin C 0.19%
Calcium 11.3% Iron 53.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet